Pat’s Industrial & Auto Supply is a family owned business founded in 1959 by H. L. Patterson, Sr. It is still at the same location today. Soon after starting Pat’s H. L. Patterson was joined in business by his sons, Howard and Charles, after their service in the military. Then his daughter, Barbara G. Salter, joined the business running the office. Pat’s has prided itself in providing high quality service to the automotive and industrial industry for the last 48 years. Recently Pat’s Auto Parts was affiliated with NAPA Auto Parts.